Altamira HRM is a highly customizable platform and much of that customization is based on the concept of views. Views are used to display lists, reports, search forms, edit forms and print views. To a large extent, customizing Altamira HRM involves configuring views appropriately for your organization and this is accomplished using the view designer.
The view designer is a graphical tool designed to allow users without any software development know how to completely change the layout and features of the platform.
When views are used as print layouts, dashboards and lists, they can be managed in place using the appropriate menu:
- For lists, click on Lists setup > Manage lists option
- For print layouts, click on Print > Printable layout management option
- For dashboards, click on Dashboards setup > Manage dashboards option
This will display a list of views of the specific type which can be copied, edited or deleted.
To edit a view
- Click on the edit icon corresponding to the view. The view designer is displayed
- Make the required changes and click on Save button
- Please note that you cannot edit system views: you must copy them and then edit the copy
To copy a view
- Click on Copy link corresponding to the view you wish to copy
- Specify the name of the new view
- Click on Copy button
To delete a view
- Enter the section where you can edit a view
- Click on Delete button available at the bottom of page
You can also manage views from the reports section and from forms and views.