The property page allows you to specify the properties of a field that has been added in a view.
You can specify the properties of fields such as:
- Description: the description of the field
- TagName: the tagname of the field. The tagname is a unique field identifier and it is used in the Career Centre when placing a field on the page
- Complete path: the origin of the field, for example the CV "name" field comes from the Curricula folder
- Custom field label: the text of the custom label
- Hide label: if selected, the label will remain hidden
- Mandatory: indicates that the field is mandatory. It is used to validate views of type edit
- Read only: the field is read only and will be displayed as a label instead of the user interface widget (text box, list, etc.)
- Text to be displayed when the field is empty or no element is selected: write the text you want to show when the field is empty or when no element is selected
- Height: the height of the field, e.g. text box, drop-down menu, etc.
- Width: the width of the field, e.g. text box, drop-down menu, etc.
- Widget: field width, e.g. text box, drop-down menu, etc.