Assigning activites to someone else
During hiring process you can involve line managers and other external users by assigning them tasks or meetings. The process is ideal for users who use the platform rarely as they only receive a one-time link that takes them directly to the evaluation form without having to learn complex procedures or remember login credentials.
To send CVs to an external user see also Sending CVs to line managers
Completing an assigned activity
To complete an activity that has been sent by email:
- Click on the link in the email. Although the email can be customized, the link is usually called View CVs
- If the activity relates to more than one participant you will be shown a list of participants. Click on the link in the first column to view the CV
- Assess the CV which is displayed and fill in the evaluation form
- Click on the Next button or the Save and exit button if you have reached the last CV
- Select Close the presentation. if you have finished with the presentation otherwise select Keep the
presentation open in order to see the CVs again
- Click on the End button
If you select Keep the presentation open in order to see the CVs again., you will be able to access the CV again. If you select Close, you will not be able to use the link you received in the email again. The links in this email expire after 30 days.