When the activity form is in Data entry mode the form has the following options:
- Associate with project/Associate with vacancy: Select a project or a vacancy you wish to bind the activity to. You can only do this if you are data entering the activity from the CV Database. If you are entering the Activity from a vacancy or from a project this field will be filled in automatically and cannot be changed
- Assigned to: Select a user you are data entering the activity for. The default user is set to yourself but you can select another user or enter an email address manually
- Group meeting: Check to handle the meeting as a group meeting. In a group meeting all candidates are assumed to come to the same meeting at the same date and time and individual scheduling is not possible. If the option is unchecked then individual scheduling is possible. This option is only available for meetings and not for tasks.
Date and location
- Due date: The date the task must be completed by. This is only used for tasks
- Start date: The date the meeting starts. This is only used for meetings
- End date: The date the meeting ends. This is only used for meetings
- Location: The location of the task or meeting.
- Participants list: In this section, you can see the name of candidates for whom you are creating a new activity. Click on name of candidate and the details of candidate appear
- Outcome: The outcome of this activity. The value you select in this field is displayed together with the activity wherever activities are displayed in the platform
- Comments: This field is where the interviewer or appraiser gives details about the activity outcome, for example “The candidate was interested in the position but …”