Managing the recruitment process with Altamira Recruiting includes all or some of the following activities:
- Publishing vacancies on the Career Site
- Creating a project and copying CVs manually or automatically
- Search for CVs in the database and copying CVs to a project
- Using workflows to move CVs through the selection process
- Organizing interviews with candidates
- Sharing CVs with line managers
- Sending emails to candidates
Workflow management is fundamental in the recruitment process. Workflows define how candidates move within statuses, the possible outcomes of each status, as well as the tasks and appointments (activities) associated with each status.
The workflows are configured by your Administrator account, therefore the exact succession of statuses and outcomes that the workflow entails is entirely customized according to the needs of your company. Different workflows can be created to manage different recruitment needs.