With Altamira Recruiting you can manually enter information related to an interview that has already taken place or you can schedule an interview for a future date. In Altamira Recruiting an interview is called a meeting.
Entering the details of an interview
To insert information of an interview that has already taken place:
- Open the CV list of the CV database, a vacancy or a project
- Search the candidate using the Quick Search field or the Advanced Search form
- Select one or more CVs checking the corresponding box
- Click on New > Meeting and select an activity you want to create
- Fill in the necessary information in the form, in particular: the start and end date, the outcome of the appointment and the comments relating to the appointment
- Click on Save
See also (Create a new task or meeting )
The Administrator user of your account has already created customized types of appointments for your company (for example, 1st interview, 2nd interview, etc.). If you can't find the type of meeting you need, contact your account Administrator. Meeting forms can be personalized according to the needs of your company, therfore other fields can be added.