During the hiring process you can involve line managers and other external users by assigning them tasks or meetings. The process is ideal for users who use the platform rarely as they only receive a one-time link that takes them directly to the evaluation form without having to learn complex procedures or remember login credentials.
To send CVs to an external user:
- Open the CV list of a vacancy, project or the CV Database
- Search for the candidates using the Quick search field or the Advanced search form
- Select one or more CVs
- Click on Actions > New > Task and select the type of task. The task to send a CV to a line manager is usually called Presentation
- Click on the Assign/Schedule link
- Type or select an email address in Assigned to field
- Click on the Send or the Send and exit button
The manager will receive an email containing a link to the evaluation form. When the manager completes and saves the form, the candidate's status will be updated.