You can rank CVs in a vacancy or project so that they are sorted according to how well they match the characteristics ofthe ideal candidate. The candidate’s characteristics are defined using criteria. Once you have defined the criteria the CVs will be ranked using a scale from one to three stars
To rank CVs in a vacancy:
- Click on Vacancies
- Search for the vacancy using the Quick search field or the Advanced Search form
- Click on the edit icon
- Click on the Properties tab
- Click on the CV Ranking tab
- In CV ranking section click on Add ranking criteria link. The list of criteria is displayed; the available criteria depend on how the CV search form has been configured for your account. For example search criteria can include Region, Age, Location etc.
- Select a criteria and then:
- Specify the weight of the criteria
- Enter or select the value that the ideal CV must have
- Optionally change the comparison operator by clicking on the link between the criteria name and the value
- Repeat the process for all the criteria you wish to define. If you need to delete a criteria from the list click on the delete icon
- Once you have specified all of the criteria click on the link Rank now. New CVs arriving in the vacancy are ranked automatically
For example, if you are looking for an Economics graduate, aged 25 to 35, living in London you can define the ranking criteria as follows:
- Study title: Bachelor
- Study subject: Economics
- Address: United Kingdom > London
- Age: in range 25 - 35
The platform assigns stars to the CVs depending on how much they match the criteria that you have specified. Once the CVs have been ranked you can sort the CVs according to how well they match the criteria. This enables recruiters to focus on CVs that are in line with the vacancy.
In the Score column the stars display how well the CV matches the ranking criteria. To sort the CVs by Score, click on thecolumn title.
Please note that above instructions are also valid to rank CVs in a project.