It is possible to change the columns displayed in a list. For example, in the list of CVs you can show the columns relating to CV reception date, Last update date, Educational level and so on.
To customize the view of a CV list
- Open the CV list of the CV database, an ad or a project
- Click on the Lists > List management option
- You will see the list table. If you want to edit a system list, you must first copy it. To copy a list, find the row of the dashboard to copy and click on the Copy link in the last column. Rename the new list and click on Copy
- Click on the edit icon of the list for which you want to customize the view
- You will see the data model available on the left, while in the section on the right you will see the fields already used in the view
- To add a new field, search for it in the data model on the left and drag it to the right
- To delete a field from the list, locate the field you want to delete in the box on the right and click on the delete X icon
- Click Save to save all the changes
Keep in mind that the steps described above also work to change the columns within other lists, such as those for vacancies, projects and customers.