When the activity form is in Assign/ Schedule mode the form has the following additional options:
- Notes for the recipient: comments you wish to send to the person you are assigning the activity to
- Delegate scheduling: check to allow recipients to do their own scheduling. This enables the scenarios where recruiters send CVs to line managers without having to schedule the individual meetings for the managers.Managers contact the candidates and can enter the agreed meeting time independently. This option is only available for meetings and not for tasks.
- Group meeting: check to handle the meeting as a group meeting. In a group meeting all candidates are assumed to come to the same meeting at the same date and time and individual scheduling is not possible. If the option is unchecked then individual scheduling is possible. This option is only available for meetings and not for tasks.
Send options: click this toggle to display additional options when sending an activity
- Email template: the email template that will be used when sending email to the user you are assigning the activity to
- Email text language: the language you wish to use when the platform generates the email for the user you are assigning the activity to
Send mail: check to send email to the participants (i.e. the candidates)
Email template: the email template that will be used when sending email to the participants
Email text language: the language you wish to use when the platform generates the email for the participants
Comments: comments you wish to send to the participants
- Participant list: this is the format of the CV list that recipients will see when the access the activity
- Select the print layout to display participant data: This is the print view that recipients will see when they view the CVs
When you assign or schedule an activity the assessment form is not displayed. To fill in the assessment form see Data entering activities.
The fields that are displayed when you click on the Send options toggle may not be modifiable. This depends on the way your administrator has configured the activity type.