You can configure a project so that CVs are added automatically. This allows you to include relevant candidates even if they arrive in the database after you have done your initial sourcing. It also allows you to use a project as a subset of the complete CV Database by configuring the criteria for which new candidates are added or removed from the container automatically.
To add or remove CVs automatically from a project
- Click on Projects
- Search for the project using the Quick search field or the Advanced search form
- Click on the edit iconto display the project Properties
- Click on the tab CV Ranking
- Locate the section Add CVs automatically
- Click on the Define search link. The Advanced search form for CVs is displayed
- Insert or select the search conditions that specify if a CV should be added to the project and click on the Save button
- Select the Enable CVs to be automatically added checkbox to enable CVs that match the search criteria to added to the project automatically. Select the Enable CVs to be automatically removed checkbox if you wish CVs that do not match the search criteria to be removed from the project
- Once you have defined the search conditions and parameters, click on Add and remove now link to include andexclude candidates immediately. The search conditions will be applied immediately to the entire CV Database to add CVs and to the CVs already present in the container to remove CVs
- Click on the Save button
After you have checked Enable CVs to be automatically added or Enable CVs to be automatically removed the platform will check every 15 minutes and apply the search filter to include new CVs or to exclude newly added CVs from the project automatically.
Please note that the above steps are also valid to add CVs automatically to a vacancy. You must specifically enable adding CVs to vacancies before you can add them manually or automatically. You can do this from company preferences by checking Allow CVs to be added and removed from vacancies.