The CV form is used to create or edit a candidate's application. As there is a lot of information associated with a CV it is usually divided into tabs that group the information of the form in a logical way.
Please note that forms are customizable in Altamira HRM so the exact layout of the CV form may be different according to how your account has been configured. The CV form menu consists of three sections:
CVs / Meetings / Tasks
The main tabs of the CVs section are:
- Principal data
- Other data
The CV tab contains the preview of the CV attachments as well as the text of any cover letters that the user may have enclosed in their application.
The Principal data tab enables you to see candidate's personal data, the candidate's photo and the CV attachment in preview mode displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Personal data and address the name, surname, date of birth and other personal details of the candidate
- Photo this section displays the photo of the candidate
- Studies the details of the candidate's study title and subject
- Last Position the details of the candidate's last job function and years of experience
- Address the details of the candidate's home address
- Compensation the details of the candidate's compensation
The Other data tab enables you to see candidate's personal data, the candidate's photo and the CV attachment in preview mode displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Interviews any interview associated with the candidate
- Shares details on the users whom the CV was shared with
- Comments and CV grade in this field you can add comments for candidate, whereas in the drop-down list you can select CV grades such as "interesting" or "excellent"
- Recruiting status history it shows the history of the application in the recruitment process
This tab displays information that is not as important as the data in the Principal data tab. It also displays data that is only updated in the back office or tracked automatically by the platform.
The History tab displays the list of vacancies, projects and speculative applications associated with CV, cover letters and emails.
- Vacancies this section displays the date when vacancy was published to Career Centre, the title of vacancy and the status of the candidate in the vacancy
- Projects this section displays the date when project was created, the title of project, the status of the candidate in the project and whether the project is Open or Closed
- Speculative application this section displays the date when the candidate submitted a speculative application
- Email this section displays an overview of all email communications that have been sent to and received from the current candidate. To view an email click on the subject of the email from the email table. To download the original email click on the envelope icon. The list shows:
- the date when message was received or sent
- whether the message was sent or received from a candidate
- the subject of the message
- the name of user who sent or received the message
- the original email as an attachment
- Platform this section displays the following information:
- Tracking URL - specifies the tracking URL
- Date CV received - the date when the CV was received
- Date last update - the date when the CV was last updated
- Date last update by candidate - the date when the CV was last updated by the candidate
- Date last updated by recruiter - the date when the CV was last updated by the recruiter
Details of the meetings and tasks associated with the CVs are in the Meetings and Tasks sections.