The video interview feature consists of both video and text questions the candidate can answer in addition to the application sent. If you have purchased the licenses of an Altamira partner provider, you can request the setup and invite the candidates to produce a video interview that will be useful for the recruitment process.
For the setup of video interviews in Altamira, you must first send us with the provider's login credentials (username and password) for your company.
Once the setup is completed, follow these steps:
- Create and activate a new campaign on your provider. Campaigns are "containers" of video interviews used within each provider. The settings for creating each campaign are relevant to the provider you have chosen. You can refer to the provider's POC for creating the questionnaires for each campaign
- NB: It is preferable to create a campaign for each individual vacancy/project rather than creating a single one for multiple ones since a candidate cannot access the same campaign more than once
- Create a vacancy. In the Campaign for video interviews field, select the campaign created on the provider from the drop-down menu
- Publish the vacancy
- Applications will begin to enter the database. Proceed as usual with the candidates screening according to the workflow configured for your company. (The application will reach the status Video interview from an outcome of the previous status, eg. Screening Status: Positive outcome --> CV Sharing Status: outcome Invite to video interview --> Status Video interview etc.)
- When a candidate enters the Video interview status, the platform will create the meeting form and the candidate will receive an email with the invitation to create a video interview
- At this point the candidate creates the video interview
- You can view the videos directly on the platform by clicking on the CV list of the vacancy > Meetings > Video interview > click on the Video interview link in the Type of meeting column corresponding to the candidate
- In the Video interviews section click on the Play buttons to view the video interview uploaded by the candidate. Alternatively, you can click on the external link Click here to view the video interview on the external provider's platform
- After viewing the video interview, select an outcome (eg Positive or Negative) and continue with the candidate recruitment process