What are Killer Questions?
The Killer Questions feature allows you to create, according to customizable rules, a series of compulsory questions that the candidate must complete before getting access to the application form for a vacancy.
If the answers do not meet the requirements, the Killer Questions feature will prevent the candidate from accessing the CV application form. If the answers satisfy the requirements, the information entered will be kept in the Additional data section of each candidate's personal cv form.
How to create Killer Questions
- Enter the vacancy properties from Vacancies > edit icon > Properties
- Select the Killer Questions tab
- Check the Activate box
- Click on the New question link
- This will open the section containing the CV Vacancies custom fields table where you can create the fields that will correspond to the Killer Questions. The fields can be of the following types:
- Drop-down list
- Range of numbers
- Date range
- Create a field by selecting the Data folder > click on New > select the field type from the drop-down menu > click on Save (for list fields see also Editing a list with custom values)
- To associate the Killer Questions with the vacancy, go back to the Killer Questions tab and click on Add existing question
- Select the field created from the drop-down menu that will be displayed
- At this point it will be possible to define the answers that allow you to continue to the application process. If no value is defined in this step, only what the candidate fills in for this question will be tracked
- Click on Save