The HR Manager is a type of functional user that inherits permissions to manage various sections of Altamira thanks to its position in the company organization chart.
Among the sections that the HR Manager can administer, there may be requests for holidays and leave, PMPs, wages and various sections relating to the employee's card (see also Dynamic security).
According to the proposed standard configuration, the HR Manager can:
- View, edit, delete or create a new holiday or leave request
- View, edit, delete an employee card
- View, edit, delete an employee's abilities section
- View, edit, delete an employee's compensation section
- View, edit, delete an employee's position
- View, edit, delete or create a new employee's PMP
The permissions of the HR Manager are customizable, if there are specific needs related to your company.
To change the permissions of the HR Manager:
- Click on Setup > Security> Data Access
- Click on HR Manager
- Tick or untick the items as you wish
- Click on Save