To create a new Career Centre:
- Click on Setup > Frontend configuration in the top menu
- Click on New
- Fill in the form as necessary
- Click on the Save button
The form has the following fields:
- Site name: A descriptive name for the site, this is not the site’s web address.
- Active: Check this box to make the site available on the public Internet.
- Default template: The template that should be used if no specific template is specified for a page
- Default frontend language: The language that the site should display if the visitor is using a browser language that is not selected in Languages available in the frontend application
- Languages available in the frontend application: The languages you wish your Career Centre to support
- CV form to be used by the candidates: Select the form that will be used by candidates when applying speculatively or when a specific form is not specified in a vacancy. The form must be a public CV form (the Public field in the view properties must be checked). For more information see Creating views.
- Save CVs received from this Career Centre as employees: Check this box to save the CVs received from Career Centre as employees, and not as candidates
- Send only one email on event per user session: If this option is checked, the site will only send one email for
each event to visitors. For more information see Associating email templates to events
- Email address for communication with candidates: The email address that the site will use when sending email to candidates.
- Allowed IPs (if left blank all IPs are allowed) ex: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xx: The set of IPs to allow access to the Career Centre, it means that the access is available only to these listed IPs